Saturday, December 5, 2009

Play Tech Deck Do You Play With A Tech Deck?(skateboard)Please Click Here!!?

Do you play with a Tech Deck?(skateboard)Please click here!!? - play tech deck

I recently received a package of new technologies, so you know, I do not know, or something real on a skateboard, and the word for a beginner who wants to know. (Do not call me baby, because I am now). I'm with Baker in the back.
Questions: (Sorry if the questions make no sense)
1. How can I make an ollie (I've seen all the videos avalible, but still do not understand, then please use the many details.
2. Are there things that I just when I upgrade to Black on things, and if I do not know where and how.
3. Are the extra wheels make a difference, as it is mounted.
4. How to make the tape sticky grip, so also in the fall.
5. Is it better if the bolt is tight or not (under the table where he) a yellow stripe or something, I think all the little yellow stuff, I think he can return to the Board.
6. Is there a particular form of exploitation, if it is used.
7. Do you know a website that teach you tips and tricks (not techdech.com that will not help much)

1 comments:

texasgir... said...

I'm sorry, I can answer only the number 3

first additional wheels to make no difference. they are the same features and all. But after using the scooter or a time the extras are better because they were not used.

I always put in the extra with the bike to skateboard for the elderly, many were not very good, so I change them and would be much better

Post a Comment