Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fake Community Service Letter Can A Minor In Possession And A Misrepresentation Of Age By Minor Be Seen On A Background Check?

Can a minor in possession and a misrepresentation of age by minor be seen on a background check? - fake community service letter

Just a quick question ... I have a reserve price and a Misrep. Minor for a year and a half ago in this bar. At that time I had was 20 years old with a fake ID and he pulled alongside the police and asked to see my ID and I showed him the false and then he said that it was not my true identity, which I simply push . Anywho, I got 50 hours community service for Misrep. Needless to say, and 8 for IPM, I have not finished the civil service so only to the full amount for both entries and was charged on probation for a while. The end of the 06 took probabtion February. I had no problems since and is now 22 hours trying to find a job and she sent me a letter that its bid for what I see my background check. He asked me never to tell or declare in writing whether he had anything on my computer, so I never had the opportunity to tell them. Long story short should be worried about it, and I'm going crazy for no reason? Thanks to all the answers

9 comments:

Venus__2... said...

Yes, as a resource person of the man who checked BG checks, featured on your BG.

The long and short is: you go to your county clerk and ask how to delete this information from your file. The chances are good because they have not yet been completed to remove the court, which will be very difficult to), but (a job title should be no problems with their work. Do not go by the state or municipal employment.

daniswir... said...

depends on which system they use to check your bg too. It stands out because if you see are minor injuries (no pun intended), so that probably does not care.

cork said...

I hope so - that is the law .. 18 YARDS ...

depends on the company --- not trust many people who have important information about the application for leave to ...

I have never seen an application that asked about their criminal history ...

In the meantime - you should check with the court and see what-if "everything on / in your file and background ..
then you know what to do next time in the application ..

The courts have often moves things.

can be clean - Can someone registers connected to it.
Review,

loboe27 said...

May, depending on the state where you live, but I think most of the time should be a good thing I WOS me at the time and now I can not tuch idea.
but those who got into Trubela old Ben can you've been a different matter

kaka said...

Of course, before 18 ever, is sealed by the court proceedings, unless an indictment for crimes. nothing after 18 years in the "File". Most of the things that you used against the crimes of the find a job. As long as you are honest with the company forecasting

sweetwic... said...

I do not know whether or not to show, but something like two years ago, they probably care. I suggest you speak with someone in the company to tell them about IPM, how sorry and did not like, then, and so on.

Mopar Muscle Gal said...

We provide a public register of 6 years from the date of the last examination

20 years - is not a minor

blondie said...

Today was refused a job and I'm not sure if it because of my background or because of my credit history. However, a friend of mine told me that if there was any doubt, call the office of the court and ensure that everything they are not afraid to stand. The best advice I can give is to know no fear of the answer to your question!

ron said...

The crimes committed by adolescents are not publicly available, we can not put names on the paper! I know that for people under 18 years! 20 years, I am not sure! Next time, if you have an agent, ask him! I'm sure you can Anwer your question! I am not wise in the way!

Post a Comment