Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paper Yard Bags I Received A Floral Arrangement Of Tulips Etc? I Want To Replant The Bulbs?

I received a floral arrangement of tulips etc? I want to replant the bulbs? - paper yard bags

I have this lovely arrangement of spring flowers after the birth of my daughter. I wanted on the farm for their investment. But I have no idea how. Should I cut the old flowers and plants bulbs only? I place into a paper bag and placed them in a cool and dry in the first place? Ideas? These can be planted?

3 comments:

fair2mid... said...

Wait until the leaves turn yellow and brown, then the light bulb go dormant. My tulips are in a large bowl, and directly behind each year - but who are naturalized in all - if I have 3, now I have had over 15. Good luck

lovinthe... said...

Do not cut the green material. Wait until it goes off, it can be cut. If you live in an area that is cold in winter, you have to dig and put them in a cool winter. If you are in a cold zone will not do.

MISS D. WOULD LIKE 2 HELP U OUT said...

Yes U Got single plant, the light bulb

Post a Comment