Sunday, February 7, 2010

Black Women Spanking White Women White People Raise Black Children Better?

White people raise black children better? - black women spanking white women

Mestizo So I think I am a good judge of both worlds.
Whites seem to raise their children better than blacks.
Many blacks seem to be very hard for their children, like spanking in public, young and many do not even know care if they get married have kids. People wondered if white raise a black man or a woman, but when I see people like Obama, or the black man to be) doctors (like my children, neighbors, there is no doubt that white people can to raise their children successfully in black and make it better. What types u think?

3 comments:

SINDY said...

Good parents raise their children better.

Chocolate Chica said...

Wow that sounds so pathetic and stereotypical, but now does not even know what to do with me. Obviously not the best of both worlds.
Each race is very difficult for their children for several reasons.
Beat the love in public? wow. Ive seen a lot of races that spank their children in public. Is obvious that the child does not hear is bad and must be taught that wrong to be wrong in public.
The racist to half of their race and terribly sad.
Whites can educate their children? Man oh man, I know the men, white men who abuse their children and sexual violence that say what you if you want to go.
How old are you?
I hope your like 10 or 11, or is it just for any user, even if their age.

♥ Diamond Doll ♥ said...

I do not think that makes it a fair statement. I was contacted by two black parents. My parents have been married for over 35 years, have higher education, and I was raised with good values. I am also college, work in a master, and have a profession that I love. I'm waiting for the test together before marriage and children (to explore and I think coming in that order). My parents do not have me a spanking, or yelled at me in public, and are still very strict with me, he was always well behaved. My family is a melting pot of races and ethnicities giant, so I only saw "two worlds, but a lot (because there are more than two). And what I have learned is that people are individuals. There are good and bad parents , parents and racial origin, not to a style of parenting may predispose particular.

Post a Comment