Monday, February 8, 2010

The Celta Course Rapidshare CELTA Course - 4 Week Intensive Or 12 Week Part Time? What Are The Pros And Cons Of Each?

CELTA course - 4 week intensive or 12 week part time? What are the pros and cons of each? - the celta course rapidshare

Now I take a break and I tell myself to do a CELTA course. I know that you can choose an intensive course of 4 weeks or 12 weeks of classroom time, but what to do, I would like to recommendations from people who have attended these courses, know.

Thanks

2 comments:

SimonJ said...

CELTA is widely recognized and respected throughout the world, keep your choice! (I am the hiring and firing of teachers EFL for over ten years, and we had EFL teacher for 20 years)

I suggest the work of the intensive course so that you can concentrate fully on the course. Believe me, you have to concentrate too much, it's hard!

Pagan Pip said...

Take a TESOL in force. In any case, intense is the best!

Post a Comment