Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flats Stalker For Sale There's A Girl I Would Like To Know Better, But I Don't Want To Seem Like A Stalker, Please Help Me Ladies!

There's a girl I would like to know better, but I don't want to seem like a stalker, please help me ladies! - flats stalker for sale

That is the situation:
My entertainment center is a very beautiful girl who in the space of a healthier lifestyle works at a desk. I often go only to my body fat with an electronic device to check and when I hit the exchange of hello and she is very friendly. I think it is also very nice, but I want to know them better. So my question is ...

Question:

How do I get to know them better, without a stalker and go there all the time? Of course, I could go and ask if you want something for lunch or to join, but I think it is too far forward, is not it? Also note on page 2, I have no idea if she has a boyfriend, and secondly I'm not much more time to determine, chit chat, becauseSoon I'm going to work and not much see. Sorry if I did too complicated, but I am very, very careful not to be suspicious or strange for the girls!

Thank you in advance for the Council, and the more the better!

6 comments:

G-diddy said...

The next time you then in a conversation about one of your interests, if the seams interested in an invitation to join one days. if they have a BF or something has prolly know you can.

R L said...

Be honest with her ... Perhaps they view this question! Tell him you will not be published as a stalker, but I get them get to know better. Good luck

Pretty In Pink said...

Listen to the direct route is always good, but is affected in this case, in order to frighten him, with their friends they do ask for lunch and then a friend for lunch, you can ask all sorts of things. You should talk to someone who really knows.

Monkey Lips said...

Ask if she wants to go for a coffee. This is much less formal than the dinner. If you are interested, and said yes - go ahead.

my3young... said...

It's not complicate things. That's Life! Why not ask whether you want to have a little time. This gives you a pretty good idea of what he thinks of you, your reaction.
You can joke: "So you're tired, not yet!? To chat and have fun!

music_lo... said...

First, what works? whatever. Only one call per day. Start with the question of whether he or the film had seen something similar: "What do you think of Bush? SOMETHING! So maybe a few days later, ask him to dinner as friends and speak for what. It is my opinion and advice , so who knows?

Post a Comment